1. Privacy information
- Among all types of privacy information, “personal information” shall indicate the term “personal information” as stipulated in the Personal Information Protection Law, which refers to information relating to living persons, including identifying information such as names, dates of birth, addresses, phone numbers, and contact information that might be used to distinguish individuals.
- Among all types of privacy information, “history information and characteristic information” shall refer to types of information other than the “personal information” defined above, which include services used by our customers; products purchased by our customers; users viewing histories of our web pages and advertisements; search phrases used by our users; our customers’ dates of use, methods of use, operating environments, postal codes, genders, occupations, ages, user IP addresses, cookie information, location information; and individual identification information of users’ terminals.
2. Acquisition and use of personal information
- When a user registers on this website, our company may ask the user to provide personal information, such as his/her name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, bank account number, and credit card number. Our company may also collect information related to transaction records between our users and our company’s business partners, including the users’ personal information, as well as information related to settlement from the said business partners (which may be information provision sources, advertisers, or advertising distribution destinations; hereinafter, “business partner”).
- When a user uses a service of our company or of its business partner, or views related pages, our company may collect his/her history information and characteristic information, such as services used or products purchased by the user, his/her viewing history of our web pages and advertisements, search phrases, dates of use, methods of use, operating environment (including the communication status of the said terminal when the use is via his/her mobile terminal, and various types of configuration information of his/her terminal), IP address, cookie information, and location information, as well as his/her terminal’s individual identification information.
- In the case where part of our business is outsourced, we may pass on personal information to the outsourcing company. In that case, we will carefully select our outsourcing company to ensure that it protects and manages personal information, and supervise the situation.
3. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
Our company’s purposes of collecting and using personal information are as follows:
- To display registration information, such as names, addresses, contact addresses, and payment methods, and information concerning services including fees that users have used and products including prices they have purchased, in order to enable our users to view and correct their own registration information and to view their utilization status;
- To utilize a user’s email address in order to send information of our services and contact the user; and to utilize a user’s contact information, such as his/her name and address, in order to send or ship our products to the user and contact him/her as necessary;
- To utilize information, such as a user’s name, date of birth, address, phone number, bank account number, and credit card number, and the delivery results of a certified mail in order to confirm the identity of the user;
- To utilize information related to payment, such as the names and amount/volume of products purchased by a user; the types of our services used by the user; the user’s use period, use frequency, and amount billed for our services; and the user’s name, address, bank account number, and credit card number, in order to charge the user;
- To display a user’s information registered with our company in order to enable the user to easily input data; and to forward the said information (including information provided by our business partners) to other services upon instruction by the user;
- To utilize a user’s use status of our services, contact information, and information necessary for our company to provide its services, such as content of inquiries and information related to charges in order to respond to the user’s inquiries; and
- For purposes associated with the purposes stated above.
4. Provision of personal information to a third party
Our company will NOT disclose or provide any personal information that it has received from a customer to any third party without obtaining the customer’s consent, except in cases permitted by our laws and regulations.
5. Disclosure of personal information
- When an owner of personal information requests that our company disclose his/her own personal information, our company shall meet the request following the related laws and regulations after confirming the said owner’s identity. A user who requests the disclosure of his/her personal information will be charged a 1,000 yen commission, as well as a postage fee where necessary, per case.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we shall NOT disclose information other than personal information, such as history information or characteristic information, in principle.
For inquiries about this Policy, please use the contact information below.
Address: 13-25 Mitsuya-cho, Yokkaichi City, Mie Prefecture, Japan 510-0802
Company name: G.M.P. Inc.